Before you commit any changes, check your work against these requirements:
- All communication to external devices or services must be wrapped in an external Python library hosted on pypi.
- New dependencies are added to
requirements_all.txt(if applicable), using
- New codeowners are added to
CODEOWNERS(if applicable), using
.coveragercfile is updated to exclude your platform if there are no tests available or your new code uses a third-party library for communication with the device, service, or sensor
- Documentation is developed for home-assistant.io
- All dependencies are only imported inside functions that use them.